Making felt play food, like this pasta, is so quick and easy and children just love playing with them. Use different coloured felt to replicate regular, spinach or tomato farfalle pasta.
- Cut a strip of felt 1 1/2″ wide.
2. Mark the felt every 2″.
3. Use pinking shears to cut close to the end of the strip and then across at the marks.
4. Each rectangle will have two straight edges and two pinked edges.
5. Fold the two straight edges together.
6. Fold each of the straight edges down to the fold, to make an M shape.
7. Stitch through the centre, wrapping the thread around the outside between stitches.
8. The pasta is finished!
9. Continue making lots more and give them to a child to enjoy playing with!